Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I just love resourceful MEN!


I met this really cool guy last Friday at my office.  He came in to give a presentation.  He was staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.  Although he looked at me suspiciously when I asked for his room number, he gave it to me.  I ask everyone that I come in contact with who is vacationing as I take Trinity and hit the pools as if we are also tourists.  

We went Sunday afternoon.  When we rounded the corner, there he was.  We both burst into laughter and I introduced him to Trinity.  We swam for a while and then talked for a while.  During our conversation, he said, "You want a beer?"  I said, "Sure."  Why of course I did!  He disappeared and came back carrying a brown paper bag.  In his room, he had fashioned a plastic bag containing ice, four beers, and lime wedges inside the brown paper bag.  He had made his own beer cooler!  I couldn't help but laugh.  To which he replied, "Hey, I worked it out!"

I just love resourceful men.  He was too cool!

No comments: